Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Thankful



This morning, I'm thankful.  For a lot.  So much to appreciate, so much that I sometimes take for granted.

The wife, working all night to help people.  The kid,  being a kid and challenging me to be a better dad, without even knowing it.  My house,  it is solid, warm and dry.  And now thanks to a lot of blood, sweat, tears (and a couple of f-bombs),  it looks good and is more functional. 

My friends,  for the smiles, encouraging words, keeping me on my toes, helping me laugh.

Yes, I know this is vague, but my bike rides and anyone who has helped me achieve in that area.  From sponsors to race volunteers to race promoters to competitors.

And then I become overwhelmed with so much to write and so little time.

Thankful for my job,  I get take kids on bike rides....  awesome.

Make a point today to be thankful!

No comments: