Monday, September 29, 2014

Thanks


Thanks for all of the love!!   This 1st place means a lot to me.  And everyone in my community near and far that helped me get to this has a special place in my heart.  A lot of blood sweat and tears went into this.  A lot of questions, picking coaches brains, driving to get proper bike fit,  good natured heckling from the bike shop staff,  Liberty Bike's THNR,  the wife and kid encouraging me to follow my dreams.
(click each sponsor to view their web-page)
Thanks Siren Bicycles, I-9 Wheels, Suspension Experts, Endless Bike Company, Namrita for the nutrition helpTom Coleman and Eddie O'dea at WN Precision, and Liberty Bicycles for keeping my ride rolling smoothly! 

And of course, thanks to Blue Ridge Adventures  for giving me this opportunity.

1 comment:

Andre Pope said...

Congrats.